Child Development Center
To serve the needs of families with young children by nurturing the total development of young children in a Christian environment.
About Our Center
We are a three star center with a one teacher per eight children ratio. We operate as a pre-school with children being enrolled at 2 yrs. of age and potty trained. Our hours of operation are 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. The center provides two snacks a day. Children bring their lunch.
- Social skills
- Self help skills
- Language/numbers skills
- Creative thinking skills
- Moral Values
- Daily learning centers (art, puzzles, manipulatives, etc)
- Group time (music, stories, games, etc)
- Math and science experiences
- Field trips (library, garden, business etc)
- Outdoor play (free expression, games etc)